Lightspeed eCom Now Available in North America
Montreal-based Lightspeed POS Inc. announced that Lightspeed eCom is available to small- and medium-sized online businesses in North America, giving users the tools and analytics they need to run their online business. Lightspeed eCom will integrate with cloud-based POS solution, Lightspeed Retail, giving merchants access to a one-stop-shop for all their retail management needs.
“Retailers want the freedom to sell across all channels, whether in-store, online or mobile. No matter the platform, it’s all part of one continuous experience with a brand,” said JP Chauvet, chief revenue officer at Lightspeed. “With this new platform and integration, we’re giving retailers a way to easily manage their online and in-store business, offer customers a seamless shopping experience, and sell smarter.”
Lightspeed eCom includes several new features that make it easier than ever for merchants to build, manage and grow a global retail business online:
- SEO optimization, blogging and social media integration: Increase organic traffic with rich snippets, product tags, links and meta descriptions.
- Customization and templates: A variety of easy-to-use and beautiful responsive designs that adjust automatically to any mobile device.
- Dynamic App marketplace: More than 150 partners seamlessly integrate to expand the functionality of an online store.
- Multinational and multicurrency: Configure delivery methods and zones, and the shipping costs for international orders will be automatically calculated.
- Advanced product setup: Custom fields, matrices, related products, technical specifications, and product reviews.
With the newly integrated Lightspeed platform, brick-and-mortar retailers can launch an online store quickly and automatically sync inventory, sales and customer sales data. They can transfer inventory between channels easily and extract performance insights. New integration features include:
- Retail-to-eCom integration: Create an online store from within Lightspeed Retail in one click.
- Up-to-date products and inventory: Add products, photos and product information from Lightspeed Retail to Lightspeed eCom in a few easy steps and have a unified view of all inventory.
- Instant notification of new web orders: Fulfill web orders from a single inventory pool, and know in an instant when a shopper puts in an order online.
- Integrated reporting: View online and in-store sales data in one place including integrated sales history and customers.
- Centralized transaction information: Online sales are downloaded to Retail, enabling you to view eCom and in-store sales data in a single glance.
Lightspeed eCom is available immediately; the integration with Lightspeed Retail is available in beta in North America. For a demo or more information, visit lightspeedhq.com.