BabelBark Connects Pet Businesses with Pet Owners Through Neighborhood Shelters
BabelBark, a pet related software developer located in Newton, Mass., has unvieled new capabilities to help neighborhood shelters and local businesses work together to help newly adopted pets and pet parents.
Through BabelBark, neighborhood shelters will be able to offer new pet owners a free app with an optional health monitor that manages their pet’s life. The BabelBark mobile app helps pet parents have a healthier, happier pet by:
- Connecting them with their favorite pet business and veterinarian to make scheduling and payments a breeze.
- Tracking detailed activity through an optional pet health monitor.
- Storing and securely sharing medical records, lost and found information, pet licenses, care details and emergency contact information.
- Receiving alerts for appointment reminders, coupons, discounts and other promotions.
- Researching a complete database of food brands and nutritional information to help them make more informed decisions for their pet’s diet.
Coming this summer, the BabelBark mobile app will also be able to connect with a wide variety of shelter software systems allowing shelters to immediately provide new pet owners with all the information and history about their newly adopted pet with a click of a button.
In addition, through BabelBark’s ecosystem, local pet businesses, including veterinarians, independent pet stores, dog walkers, groomers, pet sitters and boarders, will be able to work with their local shelters to connect with new pet parents and provide offers and promotions in celebration of their newly adopted pet’s arrival, ultimately helping them create lifelong customers.
“Many of us at BabelBark have adopted our wonderful pets from local shelters,” said Roy Stein, founder and CEO of BabelBark. “That’s why we are so excited to work with shelters and local pet businesses to help newly adopted pets get off to a great start in their new lives. BabelBark has shown to be very effective in helping pet parents manage and keep track of their dog’s health and activity, while helping them stay in closer contact with all the service and product providers they utilize to more effectively manage their dog’s life.”