BabelBark to Unveil Mobile App, Software Platform at Global Pet Expo
BabelBark, a pet related software developer located in Newton, Mass., will unveil the first mobile application and software platform at Global Pet Expo that connects pets, pet owners, pet vendors and veterinarians to help dogs live happier, healthier lives, the company states.
For pet owners, the free mobile app and in-app purchase add-ons are designed to help them manage every aspect of their dog’s life with a click of a button, including:
- Connecting them with their favorite pet business and veterinarian to make scheduling and payments a breeze
- Tracking detailed activity through an optional pet fitness tracker
- Storing and securely sharing medical records, lost and found details, pet licenses, brand preferences and care information
- Receiving alerts for appointment reminders, coupons, discounts and more
For pet businesses, including pet stores, dog boarders, walkers, sitters and groomers, the free software platform and online portal helps them optimize and grow their pet business by:
- Connecting with customers and allowing them to share their preference details and pet profiles
- Creating targeted promotions
- Enabling customers to easily schedule and pay for services online
For veterinarians, the BabelBark free software platform revolutionizes the way practitioners connect with pets and pet parents, by integrating with their current practice management system, and:
- Providing the ability to send reminders for annual visits, vaccinations and appointments
- Allowing clients to access and share medical records, saving valuable time for practitioners
- Providing detailed information about patient food brands, dosage history and activity between visits
“As dogs become more and more a part of our families, managing and keeping track of our dog’s health, activity and life has become somewhat complicated,” said Roy Stein, founder and CEO of BabelBark. “By connecting all the individuals and businesses involved in a dog’s life, BabelBark is the first, and most innovative system on the market that makes it easy for pet parents to help their dogs live a happier, healthier life.”
BabelBark will unveil its new platform and app at Global Pet Expo, March 16-18, 2016, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla. The app will be available for iOS and Android with beta launch in March 2016.
For more information visit babelbark.com.