Dogtopia Highlights Outstanding Franchisees at Annual Conference
Dogtopia, a dog daycare, boarding and spa franchise, recently celebrated its annual conference in Scottsdale, Ariz. During the conference, “Dogtopians” were able to network with fellow franchisees and vendors, attend leadership seminars, participate in fundraisers for the Dogtopia Foundation and more.
Dogtopia franchisees were awarded with several accolades to celebrate their success over the last year. A few award winners include:
- Franchisee of the Year: Suzanne Dukes and Brian Fitzpatrick, Manassas and Gainesville, Va.
- Rookie of the Year: Peter Dufall, San Jose, Calif.
- Guinness Book Award: Jeff and Pam Miller, Plano, Texas
- Canine Coach of the Year: Rayshelle Richardson, San Jose, Calif.
- Manager of the Year: Andi McNeil, Fredericksburg, Va.
- Noble Cause Award Winners: Jan Folk, South Coast, Calif., and Connie Emery-Walker, Tysons Corner, Va.
During the Dogtopia conference, franchisees were encouraged to participate in a Puppies and Prosecco event, as well as a Live Auction, in which all proceeds went to the Dogtopia Foundation. In total, the brand was able to raise more than $70,000 during the three-day conference, all in which will help aid in sponsoring service dogs for veterans, youth literacy programs and employment initiative for adults with autism. Franchisees also had the opportunity to delve into workshops designed to energize and educate their Dogtopia knowledge.
“After a year of extensive growth and breaking into new territories, we were excited to celebrate the immense success the brand has experienced at this year's conference,” said Neil Gill, CEO and president of Dogtopia. “We are continuously impressed by the hard work and dedication we see from our franchisees and are inspired by the impact they've created within their own communities. We look forward to celebrating another year of growth and expansion at next year's conference.