Global Pet Expo and Pet Store Pro’s Latest Webinar Focuses on Prepping Show Attendees
A new webinar will be available Jan. 29 to help people attending Global Pet Expo “maximize” their experience. The trade show is set to take place Feb. 26-28 in Orlando, Fla.
“Insight 2020 – Do you have the vision to maximize your potential at Global Pet Expo?” is the latest installment in a series of free webinars hosted by Global Pet Expo and Pet Store Pro. It will be presented by Curt Jacques, owner and president of West Labanon Feed & Supply in West Lebanon, N.H., and Retail Mechanics Business Consulting.
Insight 2020, according to officials, will cover:
- Show pre-planning strategies
- How to “reverse engineer” buying directives
- Tips on adding value of attending Global Pet Expo
- How networking gives way to the inside track and helps avoid being stuck on the “outside”
- Educational opportunities at the Global Pet Expo Academy
- The financial impact of selecting the right employees to attend Global Pet Expo
To register for the webinar, click here.