Kriser’s Natural Pet Enters Austin Market
Kriser’s Natural Pet, a multi-unit retailer specializing in natural pet food, supplies and grooming, debuts in Austin with a grand opening celebration Oct. 15-16 at its first area location (10225 Research Blvd.). This opening comes after its debut in San Antonio in January and the opening of several Houston stores over the past two years.
“Kriser’s is thrilled to bring our mission of helping pets live a happy, healthy, natural lifestyle to this vibrant Austin community,” said Brad Kriser, founder and CEO. “Every day, we strive to provide pet parents with the best natural products, services and education to help care for their furry families. To have the opportunity to do this in Austin, with its amazing culture and energy, excites our entire team. We can’t wait to become a trusted resource and partner to local pet parents.”
Kriser’s will offer a number of activities and promotions throughout the Grand Opening weekend:
- Free pet nail trimming (Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
- Free pet ID tags (Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
- Free waste bag holders (Saturday), can lids (Sunday) and reusable shopping bags
- In-store raffles for store and grooming gift certificates
- Shopping sprees both Saturday and Sunday, whereby one of the first people in line each day at 10 a.m. will win an on-the-spot shopping spree
A few weeks after the grand opening, Kriser’s will host another event on Nov. 13 with free photography, goody bags for the first 50 pets and more raffles and prizes. For store events, hours and details, visit http://www.krisers.com.