Pet Connections Expo Forms Advisory Board for Second Annual Event
International Conference Development, LLC (ICDevents) will gather a group of advisors to plan its second annual Pet Connections Expo. The Pet Connections Expo will take place at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center Oct. 2-3. After a successful launch in 2017, this year’s focus will continue to be on topics that are most important to independent pet retailers, said show organizers.
“We are excited for the second year of the event and grateful to be able to incorporate the invaluable asset of the vast experiences that these industry visionaries will contribute to the program,” said Bill Doherty, ICDevents president and show director.
The event will kick off on Oct. 2 with Opening Keynoter, Dave Ratner. As an independent retailer and pet product developer, Ranter connects with customers on a daily basis. He will focus his opening presentation on strategies that independent retailers can incorporate to level the playing field with the giant online and brick-and-mortar stores.
Ratner is joined by an esteemed group of advisors that will be key in putting together a strong educational program focused on independent retailers and their specific needs.
"As a passionate crusader for indie retailers, I am thrilled to be on the advisory board along with some of the other truly great retail representatives throughout the
country,” Ratner said. “It is an honor to share my experiences, successes and failures with the attendees at the conference.”
A complete listing of the Advisory Board follows:
- Allen Basis, executive director of Pet Age
- Bill Bookout, founding member of the National Animal Supplement Council
- Marcos Caetano, partner at Woof Gang Bakery
- Terri Grow, founder and president of PetSage
- Nancy Hassel, founder and president of American Pet Professionals
- Brad Kriser, founder and CEO of Kriser’s Natural Pet
- Vicki Lynne Morgan, president of Animal Brands Consulting and Russmor Mentoring Group
- Lindsay Mutschler, CFO of Concord Pet
- Dave Ratner, owner of Dave’s Soda and Pet City and Dave’s Pet Food
- Greg Tilford, CEO of Animal Essentials, Inc.