Pet Fair Asia Adds Hybrid Experience to Physical Trade Show
Pet Fair Asia, which is scheduled to take place in Shanghai Aug. 19-23, 2020, at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC), will incorporate virtual elements as a result of the coronavirus pandemic and international travel restrictions, said show organizers.
VNU Exhibitions Asia reported that it is implementing a unique hybrid approach that will offer a seamless offline/online experience for manufacturers and buyers—a first step into advanced digital solutions for international business to be released later in 2020.
The hybrid online/offline program currently offers:
- Online matchmaking between international manufacturers and buyers
- Curated buyer selection from China to facilitate entry in local pet market
- Online live/on-demand replay of international conferences
- Online access to show daily video
- On-site product showcase combined with virtual meetings for remote buyers
- Hybrid stage for live/virtual presentations and seminars
It will be the first major international show for pet supplies to take place in 2020, benefiting from a strong restart of China’s economy and the recent reopening of large-scale exhibitions, according to show officials.
Manufacturers interested in joining the program and international buyers looking for new sourcing opportunities are invited to register at petfairasia.com.