Petfood Forum China Calls for Papers
The Petfood Forum China 2016 content advisory board is seeking noncommercial abstracts for oral presentation. This special networking and educational conference for the Chinese pet food market is scheduled for Aug. 17 at the World Expo Exhibition and Convention Center in Shanghai, in conjunction with Pet Fair Asia 2016.
The board invites interested speakers who will be attending the show to submit abstracts on pet food and pet treat topics such as:
- Data, trends and predictions for the Chinese and global pet food markets, including pertinent retail channels such as online pet food sales and marketing;
- Pet food ingredients, including novel ingredients, their characteristics and potential applications in pet food or treat formulations; plus ingredient considerations related to processing;
- Pet food processing, including new research and techniques, as well as the influence of processing on various ingredients and formulations;
- Update on the Chinese pet food regulatory environment;
- Overview of pet food regulations in potential export markets (for Chinese pet food producers);
- New information or ideas for marketing pet food, including via social media;
- Information, techniques or processes for new product development in pet food.
For more information, visit bit.ly/1pHp54r.