TTPM Pets Reveals its 2018 Holiday Pet Product Awards List
TTPM, a review site for toys, tots, pets and more, unveiled its list of 2018 Pet Product Awards winners during its annual TTPM Pet Shop event, which was held in New York in September. The TTPM Pet Shop featured brands and representatives from key industry partners such as The Hagen Group, P.L.A.Y., Ruff Dawg, Brilliant Pad, Green Coast Pet and more.
The TTPM Pets team examined hundreds of products, including toys, accessories and more to select 20 of the best pet products available on the market for the holiday season, including new introductions from established manufacturers and emerging brands.
From chew toys and treat dispensing puzzlers, to scratching posts and stylish hideouts, the winners in the pet toys category are:
- Catit Senses 2.0 System from The Hagen Group
- Doyen Cat from Doyen World
- Hide n Play Activity Tent from Hartz
- Jackson Galaxy Space Station from Petmate
- SmartyKat Claw Tower from Worldwise, Inc.
- Indestructible Ball and Dawg-Nut from Ruff Dawg
- Lucy the Giraffe from BeOneBreed
- Mutt Hatter Collection from P.L.A.Y.
- Push N Pop from Ethical Products
- Zippy Burrows from ZippyPaws
Combining value, utility and style, the winners in the pet accessories category are:
- Flower Fountain from The Hagen Group
- Horizon Pet Tee Pee from P.L.A.Y.
- Indoor Hunting Feeder from Doc & Phoebe
- SHERPA American Airlines Carrier from Worldwise, Inc.
- Thinkat from Aikou
- FDNY Jacket from Royal Animals
- Orthopedic Bolster Bed from Messy Mutts
- PugRug from Treat A Dog
- Schwinn Rascal Pet Trailer from Pacific Cycle
- Togfit Pet Roadster from Hauck
The items in the pet tech and innovation have been highlighted for their convenient and easy to use systems for the modern pet owner. They are:
- Innovation – BrilliantPad from Brilliant Pet 2
- PetTech – Smart Feed System from PetSaf