Vital Essentials Launches New Dog Food, Treat Lines
Vital Essentials has introduced four freeze-dried dog food options and one freeze-dried dog treat. The new food options aim to provide healthy, nutritious alternatives for pets that might have allergies or other health issues, according to officials for the Green Bay, Wis.-based company.
For example, Vital Essentials points to essential fatty acids found in salmon for healthy skin and coat, and rabbit as a source of vitamin A, vitamin B6, zinc, iron, riboflavin, phosphorus, thiamin, niacin and taurine. The company will add a lamb option to its dog treat offerings, a new protein for the Vital Essentials line.
“At Vital Essentials, we consider ourselves pet health advocates who deliver the ultimate in healthy, nutritious foods for cats and dogs globally. We innovate products that improve the overall quality of life for pets, which directly translates into improved lives for their owner,” said Melissa Olson, marketing director of Vital Essentials. “Just as with any other family member, pet parents want fewer visits to the doctor, in this case the veterinarian, healthy pets that can play and actively interact with the family and most importantly happy pets. We believe our foods deliver on those aspirations.”
The new additions include:
· Vital Essentials Freeze-Dried Grain Free Salmon Dog Food, Mini Nibs
· Vital Essentials Freeze-Dried Grain Free Salmon Dog Food, Mini Patties
· Vital Essentials Freeze-Dried Grain Free Rabbit Dog Food, Mini Nibs
· Vital Essentials Freeze-Dried Grain Free Rabbit Dog Food, Mini Patties
· Vital Essentials Freeze-Dried Lamb Treats for Dogs