«Mandarin Chinese Translation» «German Translation»
I-5 Publishing News is a division of I-5 Publishing LLC., America’s leading producer of pet and animal magazines. Our roster of more than 50 publications is distributed nationally to millions of pet-loving consumers as well as pet store retailers, veterinarians and breeders.
News on petproductnews.com consists of reporters that specialize in covering the pet industry and its communities. News is supplemented by Pet Product News International magazine’s team of editors, photographers and writers who specialize in all-things pet-related.
Pet Product News International is the top monthly business newsmagazine that informs, educates and entertains the professional pet industry. For 62 years, the trade magazine has helped pet retailers to manage their businesses, has kept them informed of the latest news and trends and has provided them with information about the newest products to offer their customers through its publication and corresponding website, www.petproductnews.com. Today, leaders in all areas of the pet industry look to Pet Product News International, “The Big 1,” as their source of up-to-date information.
I-5 Publishing LLC is the leader in special interest pet magazines, trade magazines, books and websites dedicated to pet-loving consumers, pet-supply retailers, veterinarians, breeders and pet professionals worldwide. Divisions of I-5 Publising LLC include I-5 Publishing Magazines, Books, News and www.animalnetwork.com.
Animal Network’s Gold Standard Quality Content
The Internet is awash in content, but not all content is equal. Our professionals and experts put our content at the top of its class. What we provide isn't just good information, it is the best information available on a topic.
1. All informational and instructional articles are written by industry professionals or written by journalists who interview industry professionals.
2. All Animal Network sites are supported by a print publication, the leader in its field, covering the topic. Website content follows the same stringent policies and procedures of the print publications.
3. Our contributors and editors are networked and connected to the top veterinary researchers, behaviorists, nutritionists and innovators in rescue and other fields. What we provide isn't just good information, it is the best information available on a topic.
4. The editorial leadership of Animal Network sites has more than 20 years experience in covering the pet community and industry.
1. All medical articles on the Animal Network sites are sourced or written by professional veterinarians who specialize in that particular animal, and their names are cited.
2. The current, best medical advice changes rapidly. Medical articles on Animal Network sites have dates.
3. New medical articles are updated monthly on our sites.
1. All Animal Network sites maintain the highest journalism standards in covering news stories in their pet category. All news stories are factual, written from a journalistic perspective. Opinion pieces are clearly stated as opinions. Strict policies and procedures are in place to protect against conflicts of interest and to maintain the highest standards of integrity.
2. Animal Network News Division has news journalists who report to a news editor. The news editor has 5 years experience covering the pet and veterinary industries.