Pet Product News
Pet Product News International - Digital Edition
You can depend on Pet Product News International for the latest news, emerging trends, events and new product information in the pet product industry. It’s one business tool you don’t want to be without. Now available in digital!
Preview the digital edition | Subscribe to the digital edition
PET MERCHANDISER FOCUS - Bowls
Retailer of the Year: Runner Up
Seasonal Selling: Flea & Tick, Part 1: Relief
Behind the Scenes: Armstrong’s Crickets
Armstrong’s intends to keep its 64-years of success going strong by sticking to the same formula: narrow focus and quality offerings.
By Michael Ventre
Developments in feeders, sleep tents and other habitat items cater to birds’ needs and boost the product category.
By Nikki Moustaki
Groomers report a trend toward ergonomic and feature-heavy tables and restraints.
By Sandy Robins
Retailers are taking advantage of natural and traditional trends in outdoor bug elimination.
By Lizett Bond
Getting a loan to start or expand a pet business, while not easy, can still be doable in today’s economy.
By Alison Bour
Our resource center is the hub for educational tools, such as webinars, white papers, videos, roundtables adn more. Take advantage of this exclusive content at PetProductNews.com/ResourceCenter.
Home: Indoor & Outdoor
- Style and Fashion Dominate Boutique Pet Ped Demand
Grooming & Pet Services
- Grooming Services Gain Popularity During the Holidays
- Herp Hobbyists Decorate by Design
- Customers Flock Toward Foraging Products
- Multi-cat Households Spur Litter Innovation
- Pussy and Pooch Sends Out Excitations
- Multi-Dog Homes Face Multiple Challenges
- Dog Libations, Cigars Make Owners' Wish Lists
- Former Petco Executive Opens Pet Superstore
- Bubbles and Biscuits
- Canine Passengers Promote Driver Distraction, According to Survey
- Habitat Innovations Abound
Boutique & Gift
- Apparel, spa products, stationery and more
Give us your opinion on
Industry Professional Site: Comments from non-industry professionals will be removed.