Posted: June 25, 2012, 7:55 p.m. EDT
Land O’Lakes subsidiary Purina Mills is launching a line of small animal food and treats in select Walmart stores, the St. Louis, Mo.-based company reported today.
Purina Mills is rolling out Purina Little Wonders Food and Purina Small Animals Treats in select Walmart stores.
Purina is marketing the small animal food and treats under the brands “Purina Little Wonders Food” and “Purina Small Animals Treats.”
The products include:
• Purina Little Wonders Guinea Pig Diet in 4 lbs.;
• Purina Little Wonders Rabbit Diet in 4 lbs.;
• Purina Little Wonders Gerbil and Hamster Diet in 2 lbs.;
• Purina Apple-Flavored Flips; and
• Purina Gourmet Bites with Tasty Vegetables.
The Apple-Flavored Flips and Gourmet Bites with Tasty Vegetables are formulated for several small animals, including gerbils, hamsters, guinea pigs, rabbits, rats and mice, Purina Mills said.
All of the products include a quality guarantee through which dissatisfied customers can return unused product within 30 days of purchase for a replacement or full refund.<HOME>
Industry Professional Site: Comments from non-industry professionals will be removed.