Coastal Pet Products, a manufacturer and distributor of pet products, is now offering its authorized retail partners a comprehensive library of pre-made and customizable social media posts that can be used on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. The library will also include emails, website banners and landing pages.
Retailers can use the content exactly as it is or tweak it as needed, officials said in a statement. Access to the platform is free and also includes easy-to-use scheduling tools so retailers can set up several social media posts at once, and even create social media ad campaigns, officials added.
“We want to help our retailers build their customer relationships,” said Kim Stout, president of Coastal Pet Products, which is based in Alliance, Ohio. “This platform will make it easier for them to engage their pet-loving customer database as a trusted resource.”
The library is available through the digital marketing platform, Promoboxx. Included in the platform, as outlined by officials:
- Exclusive and customizable marketing content to share with fans and followers on a regular basis
- An “easy, no-nonsense” system to promote Coastal Pet products and brands via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and on retailers’ websites
- Time-saving tools that allow retailers to automate posts or schedule selected content as needed
- Reporting features to help track success
- A support team that is ready to answer any questions
For details, click here.
For related coverage, read: